This Freebie is full of free icons to prepare your Black Friday
This is the way the post-vacation period goes, before you’re even out of the swimming pool and your swimsuit, it’s already time for Halloween, and Black Friday is here before you know it. So, don’t get caught unprepared, and get your big guns out for this important business day.
It’s not just because we say so, but Black Friday has become a key date in the strategy of any business. So much so, in fact, alongside Cyber Monday, that businesses usually register 30% of their yearly sales volume on these dates, according to experts.
With this in mind, why not start preparing for the big day of discounts now?
Keys to a successful Black Friday
Black Friday originated in the United States. You could say that it marks the start of the Christmas shopping season, and many people take advantage of these discounts to get a head start on buying presents.
Its popularity has grown so much in recent years that it’s almost unthinkable not to join in the celebrations. Whether a department store or a small online business, Black Friday is, without a doubt, an opportunity that you won’t want to miss.
However, there are certain aspects that you have to take into account to ensure success on the day. Here are a few keys:
- Strategy: Design a sales plan for Black Friday taking into account the behavior of your potential customers and the sales options that your business has to offer (physical store, online, etc.).
- Duration: It may seem tempting, but it’s best not to stretch out the duration of Black Friday. Experts recommend not extending promotions for more than one week to prevent them from losing their impact.
- Competition: Get to know your competition and try to stand out from the rest. Try to escape from the ordinary and find your own space.
- Channels: Use all the channels within your reach to advertise your discounts. Fine-tune your website and create email and social media campaigns. There is no such thing as too much marketing!
- Image: Create a consistent design to advertise your discounts and draw in customers. You can use the hundreds of resources available on Flaticon, Freepik and Wepik.
Free resources for Black Friday
We know that it’s not easy to put everything into practice. That’s why, at Flaticon, we want to help you prepare your content and campaigns for the day. There’s still time to make the very most of Black Friday!
If you have an e-commerce, these icons are sure to be of great use, offering a multitude of styles and colors. Try searching by packs if you want to find a wide collection of icons in the same style to ensure the consistency of your designs.
And, as if all that were not enough, we have also prepared this Freebie to make things even easier for you. Seize the opportunity because we’re giving away this collection of Premium resources that you can download for free to get started on your Black Friday designs. It includes:
- A pack of 50 icons designed especially for Black Friday, which are full of color and are sure to catch the eye of your visitors.
- 1 pack of 20 cartoon-style stickers, which will not go unnoticed in your campaigns and content.
Find many more custom options and go Premium at very little cost on Flaticon. All exclusive resources with no limits and no attributions. And now… Bring on Black Friday!